Safe powder recovery and cleaning
A perfect solution for efficient collecting and cleaning unsintered powder. The compact dimensions of the device along with high collection capacity is crucial if you have limited space. Along with the cyclone separator it will make your workflow much faster and easier.
Clean your printer and collect the unused powder in 10 minutes. Save time and money.
Save time and money. Make your printer ready for a next print in less than 10 minutes. With the cyclone separator you can use the ATEX Vacuum not only for cleaning, but also to collect all the unsintered powder in a dedicated container and quickly prepare it for a next print.
With the ATEX Vacuum Cleaner you can clean your workspace with a few simple moves.
Eliminate the mess in your workplace and recover 100% of powder. With the ATEX Vacuum you can gather the powder spilled during the printout cleaning – both from the workshop and form the printout surface. In 100% safe way.
EASY POWDER RECOVERY
Minimize your workflow: collect the powder and clean your workspace with one device.
With the help of Sinterit separator, collected powder is automatically put into the dedicated container, without the need of manual transfering. Afterwards it can be easily poured into the Sinterit Sieve, or just closed and left for further processing.
It separates the powder from flowing air and puts it into a dedicated container.
This separator is designed by our R&D team especially for SLS and Sinterit’s printers – this highly effective separator helps you recover all of the unsintered powder and use it again in the next print job. All unsintered powder from the print can be put into a dedicated 12L container. Then the vacuum can be used in a traditional way to clean the workspace.
ATEX for safety
Although SLS powders are not explosive alone, if they are mixed with air, there is a risk of explosion, just like a mixture of flour and air.
This is why a typical vacuum cleaner without ATEX certification is something you can not use for any reason. Most vacuum cleaners, even professional ones used by cleaning companies are not made to work with low graduation powder. Airborne powder in the ordinary vacuum cleaner, together with potential sparks may lead to an explosion.
Sinterit ATEX Vacuum Cleaner is designed to work with explosive mixtures. Besides the proper certification, it has grounding, special filter, anti-static dedicated hoses, and electrostatic nozzles.
- Dimensions 440 x 420 x 780 [mm] (17.3 x 16.5 x 30.7 [in])
- Total weight 25 [kg] (55 [lbs])
- Power 1.1 [kW]
- Voltage 230 [V] AC, 50/60 [Hz] or 110 [V] AC 50/60 [Hz]
- Noise level (EN ISO 3744) 77 [dB(A)]
- Max. air flow (rate) 215 [m3/h]
- Suction inlet 50 [mm]
- Filter type Star, M class filtration
- Capacity of the collection unit 40 L
- ATEX zones Z22 or INTERTEK certification
- Package contents: ATEX Vacuum Cleaner + set of accessories + powder separator + manuals
- Dimensions 550 x 305 x 300 mm (21,7 x 12 x 11,8 in)
- Total weight 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Max. air flow rate 215 m3/h
- Suction inlet 32 mm (13 in)
- Capacity of collection unit 12 L
- Package contents Sinterit Separator + set of accessories